- Less than 10% of today’s photographers will ever make more than $50,000 in annual income. Most photographers work part time, and use photography simply as a release from their full time jobs. They continually work for the day when photography can become their full time career.
My goal is to change that.
In less than two years, I went from a full time corporate lifestyle, to a photography business that made in excess of $250k. I know what it’s like living the lifestyle most can only dream about.
If your goal is to quit the corporate lifestyle and make photography your full time career, or turn your part time passion into a full time lifestyle, I’m here to tell you there is hope.
I’ve been a professional photographer for 20 years, and my goal is to help others find the dream too.
- Masters degree in Financial Management, worked at the corporate job for way too long
- Successful business owner – I’ve owned and operated three businesses over the past 15 years
- Passionate about photography – I’ve won numerous awards throughout my career, including awards for album design and marketing
- Writer and Author – I’ve published 2 books, numerous online ebooks and training programs, and have written for many newspapers and magazines, including the Denver Business Journal
What Others Are Saying
Need to contact me?